Bison Bucks is “currency” that can be used as cash at Central City Area Chamber of Commerce Member Businesses. They make great gifts!
Bison Bucks make it fun and easy to shop locally, ensuring that your investment supports the Central City Area Chamber of Commerce Members and Community. There are ZERO fees and never expire.
Businesses that are NOT current Members of the Chamber Organization may not participate in the Bison Bucks program. For more details on how to become a Member, please contact the Chamber Office.
If you order Bison Bucks online, you will need to pick them up at the office.
Here is how it works:
To PURCHASE Bison Bucks:
- Anyone may purchase Bison Bucks at the Chamber Office or any Central City Bank location. They are available in $1, $2.50, $5, $10 and $20 denominations.
- Promotional Discounts are ONLY available through purchase at the Chamber Office.
- If you order Bison Bucks online, you will need to pick them up at the office.
To SPEND Bison Bucks as a Consumer:
- View the Business Directory for a list of eligible places to spend Bison Bucks.
- Look for the “Bison Bucks Accepted Here” decal proudly displayed at Chamber Businesses.
- Use them just like cash at any of our Chamber Members! They never expire and there are no fees.
- You will receive change in cash back if the Bison Bucks being spent are more than the total amount.
To REDEEM Bison Bucks as a Business:
- Treat Bison Bucks the same as cash. After acceptance, deposit the Bison Bucks just like any other cash into your bank account.
- Your bank account will be credited in the amount of the Bison Bucks.